SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

At Peace Again

The scale showed me some love this morning. Open-mouthed smile

For breakfast, I ate oatmeal with sliced peaches and skim milk. The very last of the Missouri peaches. *sniffles*

Aug1 001

Until next year!

While working, I sipped on a Caramel Macchiato iced latte with skim.

Aug1 002

I got off of work early again today. Yay!

My knees were finally feeling good today, so I got to try out the elliptical for the first time. I did 30 minutes. The distance said 1315 and I have no idea what that means and cannot find a manual online. It was a good workout though!

The elliptical doesn’t have a place to put magazines, which kind of sucks, but for $25, I can deal. So I tried to rig up my own creation to hold a magazine on. Didn’t work the greatest, but it sort of worked!

Aug1 003

Yep, a DIY magazine rack for an elliptical. Involving ribbon…lol I don’t really recommend it. Winking smile

For lunch, I ate a turkey brat on light bread with PB and ketchup.

Aug1 008

I also had a salad made with lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, and almonds topped with poppy seed dressing.

Aug1 009

I was still hungry, so I ate an apple with PB.

Aug1 011

And then I got to work on job #2. I got a good amount of work done, and decided I might as well spend some more time at the pool!

On the way there, I stopped at the library. They have a book sale going on, so I bought a book about how to make small talk. Hey, I need help. lol. I read that at the pool for a while.

I swam during the adult swim for 10 minutes. Wow, that’s a good workout!

And then I dried off in the sun and sipped on a slushee..

IMAG0321

A nice, cool treat on a warm day.

I love getting off work early because that means I get more time for ME! Open-mouthed smile

When I got home, I got supper prepared and in the oven and did some house work.

For supper, I ate chicken and rice (with brown rice), steamed broccoli, garden fresh tomatoes, and homemade refrigerator pickles.

Aug1 012

The chicken and rice wasn’t as delicious as when my Mom used to make it. She must have a secret ingredient!

For dessert, I experimented and made some vanilla cheesecake cups.

Aug1 014

Delish!

Another good day on the books! Open-mouthed smile

I’m starting to get my life balance back and it feels good. My priorities are back in line and I feel more at peace again. Ahhh… a good feeling.

11 comments :

  1. Oh my heavens a slushie would be amazing when it's been so hot lately! Glad things are feeling like they're on track for you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter and ketchup? Oh, Alissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I vomited a little at your lunch! :) I am jealous of your pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something tells me that you couldn't survive in a world without peanut butter. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cheesecake cups sound interesting! Would love it if you could post the recipe and nutrition/Points info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the scale love!!!! I can't believe you got that eliptical for $25!!! What an amazing steal!!!! Hope the great days continue Alissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which kind of sucks, but for $25, deal. So tried to rig up my own creation to hold a magazine on. Didn’t work the greatest, but it sort of worked!


    doctors note

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always amazed it isn’t more money… because certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the people have to deal with!!

    erotic massage London

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to work a long day at Job #1 tomorrow, so that’ll take the stress level down a notch since have most everything completed.

    Bjj Gi

    ReplyDelete
  10. For all time amazed it isn’t further currency… for the reason that certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the populace have to deal with!!

    Forbrukslån

    ReplyDelete
  11. The health expert has been shared the diet chart has published on the site because in this good and creative instruction and more enjoyable also. we should be check out and follow the instruction also.


    julefrokost

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...