SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Update

I’m just checking in to say that I am still on track and still within my points. I have worked out 4 days out of my weigh in week so far, I am aiming for 5 days, so I have one more workout either today or tomorrow.

I am working at the office most of this week. I have packed healthy food for my lunch and my snacks with plenty of water. The project I am working on takes a lot of thought and so I’m not even thinking about food, which is a good thing!!

I’m taking this one day at a time. Trying to make choices that are good for me and my body. Have there been times when I noticed emotional eating take over? Yes. But I counted the points and took note of what was happening so that it hopefully doesn’t happen again!

How’s your week going?

6 comments :

  1. one day a time, one meal at a time is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Runner Maybe. Just keep doing your best and being consistent. The cleaner food will taste better and better if you stay away from the not so good stuff. I disagree with WW on the "you can have anything you want" philosophy. It doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to hear things are still on track and going well :) good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can say that in this blogger and update new thing and informative matter has been discussed on the site. Those people are connected in this blogger and update new things.


    Forbrukslån

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we want to know how to take nutrition for school boys and girls also because in this give instruction and published the diet charts should be check it and follow it .



    snurken voorkomen

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the blog may be helpful all of them because in the post has been discussed about the good efforts and update different and new thought and healthy tips also. Many people are connected in this blogger and do enjoy it.



    Billigt Bredbånd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...