SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weigh in Day

I lost 2.4 lbs. this week! Yay! Finally a loss again. I weighed in at 213.2.

I have to say, I just hate seeing that number. I will be happy when it’s below 210 again and even happier when I see numbers I’ve never seen before! Onederland, anyone? I am glad that my clothes fit better and I feel less bloated though.

I have to be very careful not to let the fact that I’m not at my lowest discourage me. Now that I am feeling back to myself and no PMS or TOM issues, I should be good to go…for a few more weeks!

Plus, I’m getting back in to exercise and I can already see the benefits of that.

For breakfast, I ate Cheerios with strawberries, blueberries, and skim milk.

LemonadeStand 001

While working, I sipped on an Almond Joy iced latte with skim.

LemonadeStand 003

On my break, I ate mini Triscuits and Greek yogurt spinach dip.

LemonadeStand 004

I got off of work from job #1 early, so I had more time to work on Job #2. I got started right away.

I stopped at a lemonade stand and bought a glass.

LemonadeStand 017

For lunch, I ate egg salad (1 egg, 1 white, and Miracle Whip), in a whole wheat Salad Pocket.

Aug2 002

I also had a side of kale chips. Nom Nom.

Aug2 004

And still felt hungry, so I ate a Carb Balance tortilla with FF roast beef and thin sliced swiss.

Aug2 005

I finished it up with a sugar cookie from the lemonade stand.

Aug2 003

I thought about eating the other cookie but decided that would be just terrible to eat hubby’s cookie. haha

I must say that I am loving my new camera. Some of these pictures really bring out such detail. I don’t take a ton of time taking my food pics, so they’re not spectacular, but I do love my camera!

Tomorrow is payday, so I got to pick up my checks from job #2. Whoohoo!! I’m always amazed at getting money for doing something I love.

Job #1 on the other hand, I’m always amazed it isn’t more money… because I’m certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the people I have to deal with!!

And then I got back to work again. This time with a cup of strong coffee in hand. The mug was a thrift shop find—sweet!

Aug2 006

Ahhhh…been a while since I had hot coffee! I promptly spilled my second cup all over the carpet in the living room. Thankfully, the carpet is slightly lighter than the coffee color and you can’t see it after cleaning it up.

So I called today a work day and a “no pool” day. I thought it was going to rain. But it didn’t. Oh well, I got a lot of work done! I have to work a long day at Job #1 tomorrow, so that’ll take the stress level down a notch since I have most everything completed for job #2.

For a snack, I ate some pistachios.

Aug2 007

For supper, I made sandwich thin pizzas with Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles and turkey.

Aug2 010

I also made a side salad with lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese crumbles topped with BBQ sauce and light ranch.

Aug2 009

The color in the tomatoes is just gorgeous. Just packed full of nutrients I am sure!! I love garden tomatoes! Thanks to my in-laws!!   

Aug2 008

Vibrant, huh?

I finished it up with my cheesecake concoction. When I perfect this recipe, I will share. I haven’t posted recipes in a LONG time!

Aug2 011

That puts me at having 2 points left for the day. Another good day!                     

Hubby and I have our last swimming lesson tonight. That will be my exercise for the day. I’m not sure what swim stroke I will learn. I feel like I’ve gotten enough out of the five lessons and I don’t need any more. Hubby will sign up for more lessons.

Hmmm…maybe I can find a class to take!

9 comments :

  1. Excellent day. Your camera takes very good pictures. I wanted to eat the egg salad and kale chips. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job. Keep it UP!

    Onederland is right around the corner. I can't wait to see you reach it! And you WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your food photos are fantastic Alissa!!! Congrats on the great weigh in. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! Do you make your own kale chips? If so how do you do it? Also do you have a recipe for the greek yogurt dip? Sounds yummmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always amazed it isn’t more money… because certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the people have to deal with!!



    A Kasse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel like I’ve gotten enough out of the five lessons and don’t need any more. Hubby will sign up for more lessons.

    Gira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always amazed it isn’t more money… because certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the people have to deal with!!
    julefrokost

    ReplyDelete
  8. For all time amazed it isn’t further currency… for the reason that certainly not making enough to have to deal with some of the populace have to deal with!!

    erotic massage London

    ReplyDelete
  9. The right price, the right coach). Since you've got it going would just continue with it. You can always work on technique.

    Forbrukslån uten sikkerhet


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...