SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kale from my Garden

I haven’t been shy about my love of kale chips. I Ab-Sol-Ute-Ly love them! I ate them just today, actually!

So when we realized that our small patch of strawberries in our garden was doing more to feed the birds than us, we decided to pull out half of them. And what to plant in the newly opened space?

KALE!

AUGYOM 019

We planted it just a few weeks ago and I cannot believe how fast it has grown! I didn’t think we would have anything out there and I checked today only to find what’s shown in the above picture (please ignore the weeds in there too)!

I think that’s enough to make some homegrown kale chips! How fun!

6 comments :

  1. Cool!!!

    Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bet they'll be even yummier from your garden. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can NEVER say enough about home grown kale, or kale chips!!!! Kale is fantastic. Have a great Wednesday Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garden was doing more to feed the birds than us, we decided to pull out half of them. And what to plant in the newly opened space?




    homes for sale portland oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kale garden is nice healthy crop because it is give the positive thinking and used it in this blogger also. In the garden has crop different and healthy crop so that man be better for health.

    Bjj Gi

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this garden have design so very well because in the garden creative and crop the good healthy material in the garden so that can be understand and do enjoy it. The good efforts for the lovely garden shared.

    ForbrukslĂĄn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...