SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Out of Whack

Today was one of those days that I had to plan ahead if I wanted to meet my goals. I knew I would have a busy day with no time to workout after work, so I made sure to get up super early to complete Day 20 (and the last day of level 2!) of the 30 Day Shred. So I was up at 4:15 this morning shredding! I burned 213 calories, so it was a good workout!

After working out, I weighed in. I weighed 203.6, which is a loss of .2 lbs. I was hoping for more because the last two weeks I have lost over 2 lbs. But I can’t have high losses every week, I suppose! I’ve lost a total of 84.4 lbs.

So how did I do last week? I earned 55 Activity points. I ate all of my weekly points and swapped out 13 of my Activity Points. What’s funny is last week, I earned 53 AP’s, used all of my weekly points and swapped out 35 AP’s. That means I ate more, worked out less, and lost more last week. I’m going to start watching these numbers and see if I learn anything from them. You would think that eating less would mean a bigger loss. But we all know how this body fluctuates!

For breakfast this morning, I had oatmeal topped with strawberries and fresh raspberries from our garden along with a glass of milk for 7 points.

62911 002

And I had to go into the office today, so I brought my iced latte with me and sipped on it all morning for 1 point.

62911 003

On my first break, I ate a cheese stick and nectarine for 1 point.

62911 001

My Dad was in town on business, so my Mom came along with him. She went out for lunch with me! I took some vacation time so we had a few hours. We went to Wendy’s and I tried their new Berry Almond Chicken Salad. It was SOOO good. I highly recommend it. (Thanks to my sister for recommending this!) I had the 1/2 portion for 7 points. This is based on the nutritional information, so I’m sure it’s MUCH fewer points than that—but because I can’t break it down to not include the fruits and veggies, I’ll just go with 7 points for now.

62911 004

And then we did a little shopping. I got some fun things at Old Navy and picked up a DVD for the the next 30 Days once the 30 Day Shred is complete! I’m very excited about this one!

We stopped for a soft serve ice cream cone. I got strawberry/vanilla swirl for 5 points.

62911 005

And then I had to go back to work. I had a lot of comments at work today on how much weight I have lost. It must have been what I was wearing. But it made me feel good! My boss asked me if I’d been working out. That’s a guy for ya. lol Women are always like, Have you been starving yourself? Smile

After work, I rejoined my Mom and we dropped my clothes off at consignment. I was a little disappointed because the teenage GUY who they had sorting the clothes didn’t accept half of my stuff. I KNOW I do not dress out of fashion and my clothes are practically new. I’m going to take them back and have someone else look at them. lol. I mean one of the tank tops I had is still sold at Old Navy… I was a little miffed because I really want to get rid of my clothes but want to try to make a little money on them to help replace my wardrobe too.

I picked up sushi for supper. I had 9 points worth—here’s a picture of all of it.

62911 006

And I finished it up with a banana for 0 points.

62911 007

Later on, I had a No Pudge! brownies for 3 points.

62911 008

I still have 1 point left over for the day. Today was one of those days where things were a little out of whack, but I think I did ok considering.

My Mom is here to stay until Monday. My Dad and brother should be here on Friday night and my older bother and his family will be here on Sunday. If only my sister and her family could come! Looking forward to the weekend! Tomorrow is my Friday because I have Friday through Tuesday off!! And so does hubby! Can’t wait!! I just have to get through tomorrow…bleh!

11 comments :

  1. How is that brownie stuff? I've seen it but never tried it. Maybe I should stay away from it though. It may be addicting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a good food over load! That salad is quite tasty. Your ice cream cone looks heavenly. And I love me some sushi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your breakfast looks delicious. I wish I had fresh berries / garden to pick from. Jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Look at all that sushi! I'm dying for some.
    I always have problems with the consignment store that I take my clothes to. I never really know what they will take because the things I would think they would take they don't. It's a pain sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love sushi!! That ice cream looks SO yummy and I don't even like ice cream :) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to try that salad for lunch today :) Congrats on your loss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for getting up bright and early to get your workout in!!

    Nice job on the loss :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your loss this week Alissa. The way I see it, any loss is a good loss!!!!!! Have a good day today, and WOO HOO for the long, long weekend ahead! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So impressed with your super early workout!
    That sushi for dinner looks great--I'm getting some tomorrow night and I'm already excited about it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny - I find I do better losing when I exercise less and eat a little more. I just love biking so much it is hard not to do a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl! I love your blog, just found you on Danicas Daily! So just FYI the berry almond chicken salad (full version) is 12 pts w/dressing, however if you dont put the almonds on it its only 9pts! So your half was prob 6 pts! Have a great day! You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...