SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 20, 2011

I’m Beat

Last night, hubby and I went for a run. It was a hot and humid 86 degrees! We ran 2.75 miles in 34:37. So yesterday I got in 3 workouts: 30 Day Shred, biked 7.27 miles, and ran 2.75 miles. I’m very proud of myself! I burned 782 calories yesterday!

I think my extra workouts over the weekend did help burn off some calories from a couple of poor eating choices because this morning I only weighed .2 more than Friday, which is still up 1.6 lbs. from weigh in day, but very manageable.

For breakfast, I had oatmeal with blackberries and a glass of milk for 7 points.

IMAG0021

After that, I decided to get my 30 Day Shred Day 11 workout out of the way so I didn’t have to worry about it. I debated letting my body rest until tonight, but I know that I am usually very tired after work and it’s Monday—so even worse! Today was the first day of Level 2. I like the moves better on this workout but it is tougher than I remember it! Maybe it’s because I’m using weights this time. I know I didn’t give it 100% because I was sore and tired, but sweat was pouring off of me and I still burned 182 calories! I’ll take that. And it made me feel amazing. Smile Totally worth it.

I was hungry after the workout, so I ate a banana for 0 points.

62011 002

I sipped on coffee all morning for 1 point.

62011 001

On my first break, I had a slice of light bread with an egg on top for 3 points.

62011 003

For lunch, I had a salad made of lettuce, spinach, shrimp, feta, pecans, tomatoes and a Greek Yogurt/Mustard dressing for 6 points.

62011 004

I also had a Reduced Fat crescent roll for 3 points.

62011 005

I finished it up with a square of 86% dark chocolate for 2 points.

62011 006

For supper, I made an egg white beaters omelet with turkey and cheese along with 2 Whole Wheat waffles topped with strawberries and SF syrup. I also drank an Ocean Spray Cran-Grape SF packet, all for a total of 10 points.

62011 007

I also had a serving of vanilla ice cream with caramel on top for 5 points.

62011 008

I used 4 Activity points for that—but it really hit the spot. I have earned 41 AP’s so far this week. Due to a mishap this weekend of not looking at the nutritional information at a restaurant, I ended up using too many weekly points and now I’m down to the Activity Points. Tomorrow I will try to keep it within my daily points, but honestly, I think I’m going to be ok.

I’m actually beat tonight. Hubby wants to go for a run, I told him I would see how I feel after letting supper settle and see if I feel a little more energized. After working out super hard this weekend, I feel like my body needs a bit of a rest, although I am working out everyday because of the 30 Day Shred. But today might be an easier day for me, we’ll see… I know every little bit helps!

I would be so embarrassed if I gained at my weigh in for Weight Watchers. But I’m pretty confident the scale will drop tomorrow, and my official weigh in day is on Wednesday, Weight Watchers weigh in is on Thursday. So I’ve got a few days yet!

6 comments :

  1. Whoa 3 workouts in one day! Awesome! And that 30 day shred is a KILLER! You're weigh in will be fine if not great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are doing great with the workouts. Keep it up if you can, i know it isnt easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have complete confidence that your first weight watchers "step on" will be a positive experience for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do GREAT! that's awesome that you've been working so hard, and definitely make sure to get some rest in too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what? We all have our problems. And nobody's poifect, girl. You struggle, I struggle, the nation struggles. Thank God for Heaven after this finite existence, gorgeous, where we won't have to struggle anymore AND worry about the kindsa phood we put into our bodies. Why, in Heaven, we could eat Hershey bars for TEN years, not brush our teeth, and STILL look goood. I'm thin - never a thot on how to gain weight, never a thot on how to lose weight; I can eat loads of carbsNphat AND still I stay 145. Never changes. I bicycle 24/7, too. Nevertheless, gorgeous, Upstairs, Upthere, in Heaven and Beyond, you'll look FAB-YOU-LOUS in a bathing suit... So what's my point, girly? After this finite existence, this lifelong demise, I'll serve you and love you at my BIG-ol, party-hardy in Heaven celebrating our resurrection. Meet me there. Promise? RSVP. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! good job on the workout!!

    P.S. Your previous commenter (the weird dude) left me the weirdest comment on my blog, lol! Something about kissing my feet, and being his for all of eternity. Weird! It's now deleted ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...