SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!

FINALLY FRIDAY!!

This morning I was craving some protein which doesn’t happen very often in the morning! So I made an egg beater bagel thin sandwich, strawberries, with a glass of milk for 9 points.

61711 001

And it was DELISH!

I got my 30 Day Shred Day 8 workout out of the way in the morning since I wouldn’t have time later on in the day. I burned 192 calories this morning but wasn’t really feeling it. I’ll be ready to move on to level 2 (maybe?) on Day 11!

I sipped on an iced latte all morning for 1 point.

61711 002

For my first break, I ate a light piece of toast with PB and a banana for 2 points.

61711 003

For lunch. I had a salad made up of lettuce and spinach from the garden, chicken, salsa, taco cheese, 3 tortilla chips, and Fage 0% for 5 points.

61711 004

I love salads that are so flavorful and so low in points!

I also had a No Pudge! brownie for 3 points.

61711 005

I am going to sign out early because hubby and I are leaving for my parent’s for Father’s Day weekend. I have 13 points left for the day, so I should be good for supper, although I’m not sure what we’re having yet. Something healthy on the road.

I hope you have a great weekend!

9 comments :

  1. Love the food pictures! Have a wonderful Father's day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food pictures also. I also love peanut butter and banana toast. :) Have you ever mashed your banana with a fork and mixed the peanut butter in it? I haven't, but I just thought of that and it sounds yummy!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried making your own no-pudge mix?

    http://www.food.com/recipe/no-pudge-brownie-clone-116219

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good!

    Megan
    mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...it all looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing awesome, Alissa!! Have a great weekend with hubby and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food pics really do give good ideas of portion, how colorful and delicious healthy food can look and taste and ideas for new things to try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum - everything you posted is making me hungry! Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...