SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feeling Better!

This morning the terrible headache was gone but I still didn’t feel right. I felt kind of weak with stomach issues. I really wanted a green smoothie, per all of your suggestions, but I forgot to buy spinach at the grocery store!

For breakfast, I had cheerios with milk and half a banana for 4 points.

6711 001

Before signing in to work, I made some Duchess Gray tea for 0 points.

6711 002

Coffee just hasn’t been sounding good to me for some reason.

On my first break, I had a slice of light toast with peanut butter for 2 points.

6711 005

A light cheese stick for 1 point.

6711 006

And a peach for 0 points.

6711 008

For lunch, I had a salad with lettuce, chicken, feta, walnuts, strawberries, blueberries and Trader Joe’s Raspberry Vinaigrette for 5 points.

6711 009

I also had a bagel thin with whipped cream cheese for 4 points.

6711 010

And for dessert, I had a No Pudge! Brownie for 3 points.

6711 011

Yummmm! I love those. I’ve been out of the mix for a while and picked some more up this weekend. Delish!

I was FINALLY feeling 100% again! Not sure what all of that was about for about 48 hours!

After work, I headed right outside to mow the lawn. It was 95 degrees outside and I knew hubby wanted to mow the lawn and after working outside all day in the heat—he didn’t need to be doing that. It took me 45 minutes and I burned 228 calories. The perfect workout for today! Hubby was pretty happy to see the lawn mowed when he got home, too!

For supper, I had salmon, green beans, broccoli salad and cottage cheese for 8 points.

6711 012

And on a 95 degree day, you just have to have ice cream. 5 points.

6711 014

That leaves me with 1 point left for the day. Tomorrow is WI day and I’m hoping I can get rid of the rest of these lbs. I packed on when I wasn’t feeling well!

7 comments :

  1. Great day of eats! Your salad with strawberries looks so amazing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that your salad looks yummy! I need to find out more about these No Pudge brownies!

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those No Pudge Brownies, too! Haven't had one in so long!!!

    Glad you're feeling better, Alissa! So nice that you mowed the lawn for hubby! You're such a good wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow! That is so nice that you got out and mowed the lawn to give hubby a break and it doubled as a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How strange that we both wound up with migraines this week! And I felt the same way the day after - didn't want coffee. Weird. Glad you're feeling better. I have to smile about the lawn mowing. I can just imagine how happy L was about that. :) I like to mow. You can see the results from your work. The ice-cream looks good. I just picked some HagenDaz up the other day - Blueberry Crumble for D and Carmel Apple Pie for me! Wow is that good stuff. Mine always last way longer than his! Hope WI was good today. I'll email that girl today and see if she has any helpful tips. - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW - when you get to your 198 lb goal - come on over and we can go to Great America!!! I won't go on roller coaster rides with you because I'm a sissy but we could go to the park together anyways!! :) I'm sure you'll be there in no time. Hang in there. - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better Alissa!!! Have a good day, good luck at WI!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...