SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weigh in Day

Today I lost .8 lbs. It's a loss and I am happy for that. I am 5 lbs. higher than my lowest weight which I did achieve when I was sick. I'm glad that I had a lost this week. I do wish that it was more but honestly, it's all that I deserved. I didn't give it 100% this past week, but I plan to this week!

I did earn 18 AP's, which I'm proud of. I really love my walks outside!! I'm looking forward to our bike ride tomorrow night!

I tried a Green Smoothie for the first time last night. I don't see what all the rage is about, but it wasn't terrible and I'll try it again. One good thing about it is that it really filled me up! I used 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup water, 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, and crushed ice. I added a small amount of splenda to sweeten it up too. I've seen other recipes using oranges, so I want to give that a try too!

4 comments :

  1. hey .8 rounds up to a 1lb!!! and kudos to you on getting in the AP's!!

    i want to try a green smoothie too...like you said to see what all the hype is about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT want to try a green smoothie. Even if there is hype. I like the green juices you can buy that taste like strawberry but that's about as far as I can go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your weigh in for April got you at your goal reward! Pedicure, 3 bottles of VS lotion! Did you go get these?? :)

    So proud of you!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...