SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4-22-09 Food Pictures

Ok, here is my first day back to taking pictures and I have to say that I think it is helping. Let's hope so! Isn't it crazy how I can't control myself by MYSELF, I have to take pictures to make sure that I am not eating too much of the wrong things. It's sad. I really hope to conquer this sickness or addiction or whatever you want to call it.

For breakfast I had 1 cup of Life Cinnamon cereal, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of 1% milk in my cereal, and 8 oz. of Naked Pomegranite Blueberry juice. I'll tell you about this later! :) 8 PTS total





For my 9:00 break I had 1 orange and 1/4 cup of pistachios. Are the points values based on in shell or out of shell? I measured them in shell. 5 PTS total






For lunch I had 1/2 Weight Watcher's Whole Wheat Pita, 1/2 chicken breast, 1 TBS. Light Mayo. I also had 15 Cheddar Sunchips, 1 cup strawberries, and 1/2 cup fat free sugar free vanilla pudding. 7 PTS total



At my 1:15 break I got a little hungry and decided to have a bottle of Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry juice. I thought I was making a good choice, but after calculating the points it was 5 PTS total and not even 100% fruit juice. Better decision next time, but vending machines don't usually offer too many good choices! Although, my company changed the food vendor and they have nutritional info listed for most items in the vending machine (this one wasn't listed) which is really nice! They also have stickers indicating which items are healthiest for the food items, not the drinks.



I kept myself out of the kitchen when I got home! *VICTORY* :)


For supper I had 2 Eggo Low-Fat Nutrigrain Waffles topped with 1/4 cup light syrups and 4 egg whites topped with salsa for total of 5.5 PTS.
Did I mention that my MIL raises chickens for eggs? So we always have fresh, organic eggs. :)



For dessert I had 1/2 cup of fat free, no sugar added vanilla ice cream topped with 1/2 cup strawberries for 1 PT.

I didn't get a picture of this, butI was hungry before bed so I had 1 slice of light wheat toast w/ 1/2 tbps. reduced fat peanut butter. 1 PT.

Total Points Used: 32.5

Allowed: 33

Finally, My first on points day in a LONG time! :)

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray!!! way to go :)

    -originally it said way to "ho" mmm that was not what I meant

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...