SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 23, 2009

4-23-09- Day 2 back on track

Does anyone else out there LOVE Panera bagels? I know they're probably not the most healthy thing in the world, but My husband and I love them. Recently, we had guests at our house and I picked up a baker's dozen of them to have for breakfast. We had quite a few left over, so like I do with everything we shouldn't eat a lot of, I put them in the freezer. Every once in a while we grab one for breakfast! They're still delicious! It's a great idea.
So, for breakfast I had 1/2 blueberry bagel, small amount of Reduced Fat Raspberry Cream Cheese, 2 cups 1% milk, and 1 banana. 11.5 Pts.
For my break at work today I had 1 small plum and 16 fat free pretzel sticks. 1.5 pts.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to eat lunch in the car before school, so I had 1/2 WW Pita with ham, turkey and 1 light laughing cow cheese wedge, 1 serving Cheddar Sun Chips, and 1/2 cup strawberries. 5 Pts.

My job performance is partly rated on sales and mistakes per contact. If we meet both of those goals for the period we get a $50 gift card to WalMart. I finally met both goals at once, sales a little difficult in my position, so I got my gift card!! I found out that you can use them at Sam's Club, so after class today I went over to do some shopping and had $4.17 left over. Awesome when you can shop for free! I got some things that normally I wouldn't spend the $ on. I found Salmon burgers, fish sticks, 2 big bottle of Naked Juice, 100 Calorie English Muffins, Strawberries (did I mention Sam's Club has the best ones in the world!?), some 14 calorie fruit/ice cream bars, and some cheese crackers that my husband likes. I'm excited to try some of the new things.

For supper I had 3 oz. trimmed T-bone steak, 1/2 cup instant mashed sweet potatoes, asparagus, and some onions. 8.5 Pts.

For dessert, I had 1 of the new fruit/ice cream bars made by Swirlz. These are amazing by the way! I would really reccomend them and they're 0 pts.

Thursday seems to be the first day of the week that we have FREE! So It's become our bike ride day during the week. We went for a 30 minute bike ride. Short, but sweet.

Then, the Schwann's man came...*DUN DUN DUN* :) I had a Sundae cone for 5 PTs. I think it's worth it for these once in a while, or everyday...or maybe I shouldn't. :-P


Total Points: 31
Allowed: 33
2 points short again! This is wonderful. I know I'm supposed to use them all, but I've gone over for so many days in a row that 2 days short is fabulous!
Do you all like to hear what I do during my days or are you just interested in what I eat? That sounds funny. I could go into detail about what I'm doing throughout the day, but I don't know if anyone is interested in reading that? I know I like to read other people's posts about what they do as long as it's short and sweet most of the time and doesn't go on and on and on about things I don't know about. :) Let me know!
I hope you all have fabulous weekends and stay OP!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...