SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bikes

I think my husband and I found a new hobby! We picked up our bikes yesterday. We went for a 40 minute ride last night and we really enjoyed it! It's such a workout for me, a lot easier for him! We were planning on going on about an hour long ride tonight but ended up going for 20 minutes because, well, I woke up this morning with a sore butt from the seat! I thought I could ignore it on the ride today, but no could do! It hurt too much to sit. I'm sure I'll get used to it and this won't be a problem in the future, I hope! So we did get a little ride in anyways, but I think we'll do other exercises for the next couple of days and let my butt rest. hehe. Who would have thought!? TMI? Sorry. :) We also went on a 45 minute walk yesterday, so yesterday was a good day for exercise. Small steps of improvement.

Someone offered a piece of advice for me that I really liked. They said, "If you dropped one plate and broke it, you wouldn't just break the rest of them. Or if you tripped up one stairs, you wouldn't just go back down the stairs." These were good analogies for me and they make perfect sense. I don't want to break anymore dishes! :)

1 comment :

  1. love the analogies!!

    i get a sore rump from riding bike too...but i love to ride!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...