SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still Struggling, But that means I'm still trying

I had a great weekend at my sister's but I have to admit I didn't count points at all. I have gained a little bit of weight. I'm still struggling and this needs to stop!

SO, I have decided to start taking pictures of everything I eat again. This will begin tomorrow as it is the beginning of my new week. Tomorrow is also weigh in, and I will accept whatever it is and move on. Last time I did this, it really helped me make wiser choices and I started to lose a lot of weight.

Hope you are all doing well!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Alissa,

    Welcome back :)I hope the picture thing works for you.

    It's my weigh-in tonight, wish me luck. I'll try to post more later.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...