SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know I said I was going to take pictures of everything I eat and post them here and that hasn't happened for a couple of days. The truth is, I've been taking the pictures but not taking the time to log on to post them. I've been so busy! I'm hoping that once the semester ends (FINALS NEXT WEEK) I'll feel like I have a little more free time. I really like the way that taking and posting pictures makes me stay more on track but I just wish it wasn't such a hassle and time consuming to actually get them posted here. I've been doing well though, and I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Hope you're all doing well!

1 comment :

  1. Hey you should try downloading windows live writer...it's awesome and has sped up my blogging/uploading time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...