SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nobody but Me

Nobody can help me stay on track but me. I can get all kinds of encouragement and suggestions, but unless I chose to follow the suggestions and make better choices on my own, I won't get anywhere. Once again, today is a new day and I know I can do it if I take control of my body and mind!

Yesterday, I got a nice 45 minute walk in. That felt good and I plan to do it again today. Hopefully, we'll be able to pick up the bikes tonight and get a ride in tomorrow afternoon/evening.

I feel like I am still struggling with eating the right foods, but I am starting to make some better decisions and slowly making progress.

1. I got in a 45 minute walk
2. I drank all of my water
3. We went to Carlos O' Kelly's and I ordered off of the light menu and only had one enchilada.
4. My clothes are still fitting loose
5. I am recognizing the fact that something is wrong and I need to fix it.

Here's to a new day!!

3 comments :

  1. The new site looks GREAT!!! It's easier to read and is visually fun.

    I'm so glad you're finding the good in what you're doing :) Also by achieving your goals as you go!!! My clothes are starting to do the same thing but it's pretty scary for me. I've been a size 24 or 26 pant for 5 years and that means I have a whole wardrobe of clothes that will not fit me soon. I've already had to cast out a pair of jeans and my work pants need belts. This could get expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post...proud that you pointed out the positive changes you've made!! keep it up and you will see some great progress!!

    happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speaking to my heart! I know it is hard to stay with strict rules... I struggle with that every day. I think I do the best when I am just practicing moderation... kind of like what you did yesterday! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...