SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

8 Things

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Reaching my 30 lb. goal
2. Reaching every weight loss goal after that
3. This semester to be over
4. My walk tonight after supper settles
5. Going to my sister's house this weekend
6. A cruise this December (hopefully)
7. Seeing my husband when he gets home tonight!
8. Going for a bike ride Thursday night

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. Wrote a paper
3. Read lots and lots
4. Cooked
5. Laundry
6. Dishes
7. Posted on a site for school
8. Read Blogs

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Move somewhere warmer
2. Run a marathon
3. Exercise and not get out of breath
4. Travel to Europe
5. Lose this weight!
6. Graduate soon
7. Find a job I love
8. Win the lottery

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Prison Break
4. Friends
5. King of Queens
6. Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?
7. That's it!
8. " "

8 People I Tag:

1. Becca's Journey
2. Weight By the Seashore
3. Taking Back Control
4. Fatbulous Curves
5. Losing Waist
6. Finding Radiance
7. Onmyway100
8. Getting Fit, Getting Healthy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...