SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 17, 2009

I love the sunshine!

We are having some beautiful weather out here! I just got in from a nice long walk outside. It's really sunny and a clear blue sky. 67* outside. It's beautiful.

They were looking for volunteers at work to go home early today. So I left early. I did a little shopping and then came home. It's the perfect day to be home! I need to get outside again. I got a really cute purse for Spring/Summer. I've been looking really hard for one that I like. I'm a little picky when it comes to my purses. All of the ones that I like are $100 plus and I don't want to spend that kind of money right now either! But I found a cheapie one for $24. It's pink and has a pink and white flower, really cute! I should take a picture of it.

We really enjoyed our bike ride last night. There's an old railroad track that they converted into a bike trail. It's in the middle of the country and so peaceful. It feels so good to get some activity in and I have been so much more faithful in doing that now that the weather is nice! Plus, biking is a great activity that my husband and I can do together.

We're going to my sister's house in Chicago for the weekend, so we're looking forward to that! It's supposed to rain here, but be sunny there, so I guess we lucked out!! Sounds like we'll be spending the day outside, which will be wonderful! :) We'll get to see our neice and nephew which will be great too. She's two and he's almost one. :)

Hope you all have fantastic weekends!

1 comment :

  1. You should def take a picture of your purse!!

    Sounds like a fun weekend...have a good time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...