SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Colorful Salad- 4 Points Plus- Recipe Week 10

This was a salad that I ate today, and I thought it was so pretty I decided to just share the recipe. It’s packed with veggies and very flavorful and low in points! Remember, veggies are free- so feel free to add as much as you want of those!

31211 001

Ingredients:

  • lettuce
  • spinach
  • tomato
  • mushrooms
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • 1.5 oz. avocado (about 1/2 of an avocado)
  • 1 boiled egg white
  • 1 oz. light ham
  • 1/8 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
  • dressing of your choice- make sure to add the extra points for the dressing! I use light ranch and add 2 points.

Directions:

  1. Chop and assemble. Smile

This is 4 Points Plus for the salad, not including salad dressing.

7 comments :

  1. I've made two of the recipes you posted (the green smoothie and the diet soda cupcakes) and those were delicious. This - - not my style... :) I'll stick to the sweet stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I LOVE big salads like that. I just found your blog today and I LOVE it. It was exactly what I was looking for. Samples of what someone else on P+ eats...especially when the food is NORMAL, everyday food and not a bunch of diet-y stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have said this before but I look forward to your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad and I could become BFFs. Yum!! So colorful AND healthy. Can't ask for more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking salad Alissa!!! Hope you are having a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! And it's so easy to make vegan, too! Throw in some tofu or tempeh for protein. I'm glad you enjoyed this, A! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...