SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chunky Monkey Green Smoothie- 4 Points Plus- Recipe Week 11

31811 002

Ingredients:

  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup fresh spinach
  • 1/3 cup light vanilla yogurt
  • 1 Tbs. Peanut Butter
  • 1 cup crushed ice

Directions:

  1. Add the banana, spinach and yogurt to the blender. Blend until smooth.
  2. Add in the peanut butter until mixed in well.
  3. Add the crushed ice until the smoothie is a nice consistency.

This makes one smoothie for 4 Points Plus! DELICIOUS! It mostly just tastes like peanut butter- who WOULDN’T like that? Winking smile

11 comments :

  1. Here from Mike starting at 500 pounds. Yum. I want one. ~Karlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... I may just make one of these bad boys soon! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has tomorrow written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daily pictures of your green monsters inspired me to make one yesterday (I needed a meal replacement to take to run errands).....Yumm...I can see why you have one everyday! (I also bought a cup like yours and love it).....This is the one I made
    1 large frozen banana
    3 cups baby spinach
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 scoop organic protein powder
    Dash of cinnamon
    touch of vanilla
    Ice
    Blend and it was great....very Filling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made this and loved it. LOVE. It's like a dessert! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks awesome and reminds me I forgot to get spinach at the store tonight. I wanted to start adding it into my smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, will be trying it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can honestly say that this is the first green smoothie thingy that looks good enough to try. I think it was the peanut butter kicker! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...