SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!! I wanted to share my New Year’s resolutions for 2011.

  1. Organization- I want to tackle one project a month to become more organized- the house, my life, whatever I feel needs some organization! I will post about each project.
  2. Fitness- By the end of 2011, I want to be able to run a 5k with ease. This will mean keeping up on my running! I would like to beat my personal 5k PR of 41:57.
  3. Weight- As last year, I want to weigh less on January 1st 2012 than I did on January 1st 2011. I don’t like to set specific numbers for myself. Progress is all I’m asking for! We all know that the number on the scale isn’t the only indicator of success, or the best one! I do want to break into the 100’s though!
  4. Me- I want to be the best I can be. I want to be the best wife, daughter, sister, in-law, and friend that I can be. After my Grandma passed away in December 2009, I realized that I do not want to have any regrets. If someone I loved were to die tomorrow, have I done all I can to show them how much I care? If I died tomorrow, would they know how much I loved them? I don’t want to let pride get in the way of relationships that mean the world to me.
  5. Arms- My arms are a flabby mess and need some serious work! I don’t know if my arms have lost any inches at all! It’s time to change that! I am going to lift weights to try to tone my arms. I want my arms to be smaller on January 1st 2012 than they are on January 1st 2011!
  6. Recipes- I want to try to a post a new recipe each week (or at least more often) and update my recipe section to the new PointsPlus plan.
  7. Biking- I want to go on a real bike ride (not the stationary bike) for over 15 miles with hubby. Last year, we went on a 15 mile ride and I would like to beat that record!

These are just a few of the things that I want to work on in 2011. I’m sure that as the year progresses, I will come up with more things to work on and mini-challenges along the way to help me reach my goals.

Are you making New Years Resolutions?

13 comments :

  1. I love your resolutions, especially #4. :) That's the best one I've read yet! I hope you have a fantastic new year, Mae! You'll rock these goals - no problem! Happy New Year! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pride and Arms are my two biggies right now, too!
    Happy non-flappy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I need to work on my arms, too! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals!! Best of luck to you, I know you'll do great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your resolutions are great! Your dedication will help you reach them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your goals. I am working on my arms too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #2. I have run a couple 5Ks and the second one I did it at a pace of 13 1/2 minutes per mile. I would like to get to 12 minutes per mile by labor day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great resolutions! I have a lot of the same ones as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your resolutions. I think you are really working toward goals that are completely attainable. Best of luck achieving all you hop for!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great resolutions! And I KNOW you're going to meet them all!!!! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your blog through someone else and find it very inspirational! Congrats on your weight loss so far. Running is one of my long term goals. Keep up the great work and feel free to follow my blog because I need all the support I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your goals- I've got to work on my arms too! And the bike? Oy vey. Even the extra wide seats HURT! I'm hoping I'll be able to get one for Mother's Day this year and ride bikes with my son for the first time ever! Bring it, 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, and I'm DYING to see some of your recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...