SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Short Post: The Last of 2010

For breakfast this morning, I had 2 pieces of light toast topped with PB and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk. Only 1 piece of toast shown- but I was feeling hungry, so I ate another one. 8 points.

123110 001

After doing a few things around the house, I jumped on the treadmill to finish out my Merry-thon! I walked 1/4 mile, ran 1 mile at 4.5 mph, ran 1/2 mile at 4 mph and walked the rest to 2.1 miles total. It was a good workout! It took me 33:44 and I earned 8 AP’s. I actually ran 26.14 miles! WHOOHOO! So proud of myself for finishing- and now I’m ready for some cross training. My hips, legs, knees and foot have been hurting lately. I want to keep up running 3 days a week and add in some other workouts, but lately, running has been my only workout to get this Merry-thon completed- and my body feels it!

For lunch, I made up a salad of lettuce, pears, blackberries, pomegranate, pistachios, parmesan cheese (feta would have been better but we were out), Schwann's teriyaki chicken wings and Raspberry vinaigrette for a total of 8 points.

123110 002

For dessert, I was craving a sundae, so I had a serving of Schwann’s light yogurt with a sliced banana and a drizzle of chocolate syrup for 5 points.

123110 003

YUM! That was satisfying.

And then we headed to my Grandpa’s for the weekend. My mom and dad are here for the weekend, too- so it will be fun!

On the way to his house, I drank some diet cherry Pepsi that hubby picked up for me because he knows how much I love it! It has been a while since I’ve had it! YUM!

123110 004

And I also snacked on 2 clementines for 0 points.

123110 006

I’m going to sign out for the night and enjoy time with family! I have 13 points left for the day and 27 weekly points left- so I’m good! Smile I plan on enjoying the food- but not over eating- my usual holiday plan!

Make sure to check out my recap of 2010 and check back tomorrow for my New Years Resolutions for 2011!

7 comments :

  1. Yay! I get to be first to wish you a wonderful New Year.
    And thank you for a great past year of awesome pictures and posts,
    and comments and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Alisa!!! May 2011 be your best year yet!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks great! I love adding fruits, nuts and any other kind of topping to my salads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your salad looks delish and you always make the best desserts yum!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna have a great 2011, I can feel it. Your blog is great, and I'm glad we found each other out here in the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing the Merrython!! That's something to be VERY proud of- especially with all the holidays and dinners, etc. I agree on the cross-training, it will keep you from getting bored! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food pictures always make me hungry. LOL! That salad looks sooooo good! I hope you have a fantastic new year, hon! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...