SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back on Track and Feeling Good!

Waking up was hard to do this morning after being able to sleep in for the last week!

For  breakfast, I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of peaches for 7 points.

1311 004

I really love oatmeal but haven’t been eating it so much since it’s 4 points per cup. Sad smile

I had a lot of catching up to do for work this morning, lots of emails to go through. While I worked, I sipped on some Duchess Gray tea for 0 points.

1311 005

For my first break, I had 2 clementines for 0 points.

1311 006

And a Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar for 6 points. My Mom and Dad gave me a box of these- YUM! But definitely not for every day because they are high in points- but good for me!

1311 007

I got my first book in the mail today for next semester. One more week of vacation from school and then it’s back to the grind again. I’m not sure I’m ready yet! This holiday break has FLOWN by!

For lunch, I had the rest of the leftover chicken noodle soup, a piece of light toast with reduced sugar strawberry jam, and a small salad of lettuce, tomato and light Italian dressing for 5 points.

1311 008

Dessert was banana soft serve with a tad of Cool Whip Free for 0 points.

1311 009

I brought back 2 hugs and 2 kisses when I went back to work for 2 points.

1311 010

On my last break, I had a pear for 0 points.

1311 011

And I brought back a mug of Costa Rican Peaberry coffee with white chocolate caramel latte creamer for 2 points. YUM!

1311 012

I really needed the caffeine today as I was really dragging! It’s so hard to get back to a schedule! It really messes with my body and gets everything all confused!

All day long today I felt like I was just beginning a diet. You know the feeling- you’re starving, feel weak, and have a headache. Maybe it’s withdrawal from all of that junk food! I’m not sure. All I know, is that I want to feel good again! Drinking lots of water helps and I can feel my body start to feel replenished and hydrated again. Good feeling! Smile

For supper, we grilled steaks (I weighed my portion) and I also had 1/2 cup each of Whole Grain Medley rice, frozen corn, and green beans for a total of 8 points. I also had some diet A&W root beer.

1311 013

For dessert, I had blackberries and pomegranate with a little Cool Whip Free for 0 points.

1311 014

After supper, hubby and I decided to walk to the grocery store instead of drive because we were out of milk. We ended up going for a walk because it was beautiful outside and in the 30’s! 36 minutes total and I burned 147 calories- WW says I earned 4 AP’s. I’m still not sure how to accurately use calories burned and convert them into AP’s- anyone figure this out yet? I REALLLY wish I knew and WW won’t tell me! It was a nice stroll, not really power walking or anything- but it was so nice to be outside! Smile

I have 4 points left for the day- just enough to have a healthy snack of some sort! I had a great, on track day today. It feels great!

12 comments :

  1. I heard from several leaders that 80 calories burned equals 1 ap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at any rate - the food look great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I've been on track all day, and I was craving breakfast for dinner, so I'm having a Smart Ones scramble while the rest of the fam has leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly are back on track.
    Mmmmmm.....banana soft serve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job getting back on track! Your food always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go getting back on track! I'm very proud of you! I don't have any idea about the AP points because I never use mine. I really should do that. LOL Oh, and I LOVE pomegranates! I bought five of them today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hooo for being on track, sure makes u feel great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.. now I have an idea for how to use a pomegranate! I bought one a while back and had no idea how to use it, LOL! Great job getting right back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year and all the best as you go towards reaching all your goals for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm a relatively new follower and I have been enjoying reading your blog. I just wanted to say that I love your pictures! You are doing so awesome and I look forward to seeing your continued journey this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for being back on track!!! That's gotta feel good. I'm sure the year ahead is going to be a good one for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food looks awesome! I am not sure if I have told you this already, but I LOVE the banana soft serve soo YUMMY! If fact, after trying it, I gave my Mom a mini-chopper for Christmas with the recipe :) She loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...