SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Picture Post

The last couple of days haven’t been the best. Sunday, I ate terribly, yesterday was better but I had a little too much cheesecake for my husband’s birthday. I’m going to try to make today a better day so I’m not too disappointed with the scale tomorrow morning.

I got up this morning and did the c25k. Felt good to get a workout in. That last 3 minute run is so hard for me to do, but I can do it and that’s all that matters!

For breakfast I had:

  • Trader Joe’s 7 grain bread- 1
  • 1 tbs Smuckers reduced fat Peanut butter- 2.5
  • small banana – 1.5
  • 1 cup 1% milk- 2
  • TOTAL POINTS: 7

Dec15 002

I went to work. Since today is a normal school day for me, I only worked 7-10, but since this is Final’s week- no class today! I stopped by Subway to grab lunch to bring home.

  • 6” turkey and ham sub – 5
  • bag of baked BBQ lays – 3
  • diet coke mixed with a small amount of cherry coke – 1
  • TOTAL POINTS: 9

Dec15 003

I also had 3 reduced fat Oreos for dessert for 3 points.

Dec15 004

I spent a little bit of time catching up on your blogs and then decided I better get started on my paper. So 4 cups of coffee (with creamer- 1 point) later, I had it done in about 3 hours. This is what my area looks like in the midst of a paper writing session. haha What a mess!

Dec15 008

And my coffee, for good measure:

Dec15 005

I opened the shades and saw this huge icicle hanging from the roof- pretty, but need to get that knocked down!

Dec15 006

I got hungry later so I had 2 small clementines and oolong peach tea for .5 point.

Dec15 009

Dec15 011

Do you think he wants me to pay attention to him? Sometimes I just have to put them downstairs because they just don’t give up when they want attention, which is ALL the time!

Dec15 017

For supper I had 6 Schwan’s boneless teriyaki chicken wings, 1/2 roasted sweet potato, and 1/2 cup of roasted eggplant for a total of 7.5 points.

Dec15 018

For dessert I had a microwave serving of No Pudge! brownies with fat free cool whip for 2 points. This tasted 1000 times better with the cool whip on top- Yum!

Dec15 019

For a snack, while watching the finale of Biggest Loser, I had smart pop for 1 point.

Dec15 020

I had a completely on track day today and didn’t go over my points at all, so that’s good. Not sure about weigh in day tomorrow though… We’ll see!

Don’t forget to check out my Workout Playlist!

4 comments :

  1. Hi, I just found your blog on my blog. I like your blog telling us what you ate etc.. I think that'll be helpful. I have added you in my follower so that I can read your blog. Thanks for leaving me a comment. I think it is good idea to start one thing at a time. I'll start with soda.. using a diet soda this time. Thank you for reading my blog. I will read more of your posts here. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do just fine tomorrow. Great job on sticking with the workout and eating great meals. That's the ticket every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing first-it looks really cold there! Your breakfast looks really good and will try it tomorrow. I am new to running-what do you think of running uphill? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very good.
    Our point value for food is very different here...that banana would be free and that subway would be 8 points *without* the sauce.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...