SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday: Last Final today!

I got up this morning and did week 3 of the C25K. Still struggling on that last 3 minute run, but I am confident that I will improve. My shoulders are really sore from the yoga workout yesterday. Everything else is fine, but below my neck and all the way across my shoulders is so sore, makes for a headache, but I’m sure by tomorrow I’ll be 100% again.

For breakfast I had oats w/ a banana and a cup of 1% milk:

Dec17 001

At work I had 3 cups of this (with a little creamer):

Dec17 002

I am really excited because I ordered a new coffee maker, karafe, mug, coffee, and filters from Gevalia! Should be here soon! This one works fine, but for some reason the coffee grounds go into the coffee because it doesn’t drain through the filter as fast as it puts the water in. I’ll keep this one as a back up though. Such a good deal to go through Gevalia though- check it out!

Work went alright. It was a busy morning and as usual, I was happy to get out of there. :) I came home because I have a final today, but not until 3:00.

For lunch I had this DELISH salad. I used 2 cups of lettuce, 2 boneless teriyaki chicken wings cut up into small pieces, 1/2 cup of corn off the cob, 1/4 salsa, and 2 Tbs. of little salad topper tortilla strips. Yum! This was so good and only 4 points!

Dec17 004

I also had a cup of this southwest tortilla soup. I estimated it as 4 points, but I’m not really sure. I made it a while ago and never figured the points out. I’m definitely going to make this one again because it is sooo good! I did healthify it though. Has lots of black beans, corn, and salsa with a cheddar base.

Dec17 006

And I always have to have dessert: (2 points)

Dec17 007

I caught up on your blogs and then felt really tired. I made myself lay down for 30 minutes. Never actually fell asleep, everyone decided to call me as soon as I laid down. :) But it felt good to rest my body. I got up and had my last cup of coffee with no creamer:

Dec17 008

I studied a bit for my final and then left. It’s a 45 minute drive there, so lots of time in the car. I don’t know what to think about the final. I felt like I was just pulling stuff out of the air. This was the worst professor I’ve ever had. He never taught the material or hardly talked about the literature, just tried to push his own political agenda, which most of the students are too stupid to see. Aggravating! So I’m just hoping I pass. I always get A’s and an occasional B, so that’s saying a lot for me!

On the way home I had a cheese stick:

Dec17 009

I sold my books, so I decided to just pick up supper because it was getting a little late and I was tired. My brain was tired from all of the thinking. I wrote essays for almost 2 hours…I walked into the Pita Pit and got in line at the beginning instead of the end. It’s sort of like a Subway and I guess I was thinking Subway! Oops! lol But I got a California Club Pita…15 points, but it was yummy!

Dec17 011

And for dessert, I allowed myself to have one last slice of the white chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake I made for my husband’s birthday. You’ll be happy to know that I only ate it on his birthday and tonight! :) I counted this as 7 points.

Dec17 012

Overall, I’m happy to be done with school for the semester. Now I will just need to relax and enjoy my time off! Time to read books that I WANT to read! YAY! :)

Points used: 38.5

Weekly used: 7.5

AP earned: 5

2 comments :

  1. Love your foods...
    Hope u get the results u want from your exam..holding thumbs for u.

    I never eat foods with high point values...I've given up pizza cause of the points...Sarah is coming to spend a few days with me and bringing a WW pizza of 7 points for me to try...she gets it from the America shop on base where her hubby is based. 7 points...that scares me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...