SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 28, 2009

Headache

I’m really having a tough time right now. I’ve had a headache since yesterday morning. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and woke up with the headache still here this morning. I’m hoping it goes away as the day progresses. Not really sure what is causing it? I haven’t had a headache like this in- I can’t remember? It’s TOM so that might factor in. I think I’m probably stressed with my Grandma too. It’s a short work week though and I hope it goes quickly. Hubby has the WHOLE WEEK OFF- but I’m stuck at work because of their scheduling system.

I weighed in this morning even higher than yesterday. I feel a little out of control and need to get my emotions under control. If only this headache would go away!

6 comments :

  1. Are you dehydrated? That gives me headaches sometimes. Also, if you are really eating way out of whack, that headache could be from that, too.

    Sit down today and plan out your meals and make it a priority to put yourself and your health first to get back on plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's very hard to get back into the swing of things after a holiday! I agree with Lori, see if you can at least plan out a couple of days to get you back into sync.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get hormonal headaches too. no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just take sometime for yourself. Your headache sounds like stress. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there mama! The headache will pass soon, and if it doesn't, get it checked out. We are getting ready for a new year! Can't wait to kick some serious poundage off this body! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never suffer from headaches either so would also freak out if I had one that didnt go away...and with my current situation, no headache .
    The new year is around the corner now...you will get your focus back.
    I'm in hospital and still tracking..and not going over my points allowed. I see it as a lifestyle now no longer a diet.
    Otherwise have the cortisone drip in my hand for the next 3 days...pray I have improvement with my eyesight..
    Thanks for prayers and comments - gets me through the day and makes me feel so powerful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...