SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No More Pictures

I’m going to stop with the picture posts for a while. I was planning on doing it through today, but I haven’t been able to get pictures of everything I’ve eaten. So I’m just not going to post today’s pictures. Taking pictures of everything has started to get old to me- so time to move on again! I have to say, it really gets me back on track when I do that though.

I got up this morning to do my c25k workout. I ran both sets of 3 minutes at 5 mph again. It’s a big mind game it seems like. It’s tough, but I keep proving to myself that I can do it.

We’re bracing for a big winter storm that will start tonight and go through Friday. I’m hoping that tomorrow night things will be relatively ok, at least so we can drive in it. I’m really hoping to be able to go home to see my family, but they’re calling for a lot of ice and it’s not even smart to try to drive on that. You can bet I’ll be at work tomorrow though- Not going to lose that vacation pay!!

I took off work at noon today. I usually work until 10:00 on my school schedule, so I got a couple extra hours anyways. It’s so hard to stick around there when they ask you if you want to go home.

I’m really hungry this afternoon and I think it might be related to my breakfast. I had cheerios as opposed to my usual oatmeal, and I think it made a difference. I’m trying to stay out of the cupboards!

I received my new Gevalia coffee maker this afternoon. I LOVE it! It has a part that gives out the aroma of the coffee too. Yum! It makes the kitchen smell so good! It’s really nice looking too!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I’m confident that it will go well. So far, the numbers have been lower than last week, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they stay that way!

1 comment :

  1. Well, I will for sure miss the pics! I love your food options, they always look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...