SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weigh In Day

I was a little disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning. For the past 2 days I have been losing weight and then this morning I gained. I weighed in at 247.2, which is a .6 loss from last week. Considering the circumstances, I'll take it. Hopefully it will be better next week.

Overall, throughout the month of November I lost 2.6 lbs. I know for a fact that I can do better than that. But it's still another step in the right direction.

I got up this morning and did my run/walk. My legs, arms, and abs are sore from the 30 day shred yesterday. That makes it a little more difficult to work out, but I made it through. I think I'll do something with a little less impact tomorrow to give my body a rest.

Just a quick update on weigh in day, maybe more later!

7 comments :

  1. Something is better than nothing or even a total gain. Give yourself a pat on the back and just back on track! Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it! Okay, buzzkill. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey even if you didn't lose you would have managed a maintain in a month where people start to gain! Give yourself a pat on the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog & think your goal rewards are great :)! Keep up the positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great loss, especially with Thanksgiving thrown in there! Celebrate every single loss you have, they all add up the same way in the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss indeed! With the holiday any loss this month is something to be proud of! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A loss is a loss. Continue to workout and have fun while doing it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The closer one gets to goal the harder it becomes....every gram lost must be accepted at this stage of the game....well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...