SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Blues

I didn’t get up to workout this morning, I figured I could make it up on Saturday. Which is fine, I did that last week too. I always figure that I could probably use a little more sleep on Monday mornings.

For breakfast I had oats with PB and 1 cup of 100% fruit juice for 6.5 points. I love my bananas at breakfast, but we’re all out of them! :(

Dec21 005

I found this juice on sale at Target, so I decided to give it a try. I especially like juices that are 100% fruit so you can get a serving of fruit in while you’re at it. It’s only 2 points per serving. A little high on sugar though.

Dec21 006

I headed off to work and had coffee w/ fat free hazelnut creamer- Yum! I counted this as 1 point.

Dec21 007

I wasn’t in the mood to be at work today, but what else is new. I’m a little upset because the weather is going to be terrible for the rest of the week. I was so looking forward to going home for the holidays and if the driving conditions are unsafe, that’s not going to happen. I’m going to hope for the best though! I got all of my holiday cards made out at work, so that used up some time in between calls! I love this time of year when we start to slow down. I also read a few chapters of a book that I WANT TO READ and no one is MAKING ME READ! :)

For my first break I had a small apple for 1 point.

Dec21 002

For lunch, I made up a salad of 2 cups of lettuce, 2 Tbs tuna, 1 Tbs pecans, and 1 Tbs Feta cheese. I used a Balsamic dressing. This was only 4 points! It turned out to taste way better than I thought it would! I also had Roasted Gorgonzola crackers for 1.5 points, and ate 1/2 container of Greek yogurt for 1 point. I accidently got the plain and it was all I could do to eat 1/2 of it. It was like eating sour cream. I should have brought some honey to go in it. I felt really bad throwing half of it away! I also had a dark chocolate truffle that our client sent over to us for 2 points- worth every point!  I didn’t get pictures of the salad or the truffle. :(

Dec21 001

Dec21 004

For my last break, I had one of these for 1 point I love these because they take away that sweet craving:

Dec21 003

For supper I had 3 small tacos and 1/2 cup refried beans for 9 points.

Dec21 008

For dessert I had some fudge covered pretzels for 4 points.

Dec21 009

For a snack while relaxing later on for 3 points:

Dec21 010

Points used: 33

Weekly used: 2

AP earned: 0

1 comment :

  1. Most of my favorites today. Oatmeal w/pb, pear juice (love this stuff), fruit strips - yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...