SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!

We’re in the midst of a blizzard today, so no venturing out to work today! The snow is up to my knees and deeper where there are drifts. I have never seen so much snow in my life!!

Blizzard09 006

Blizzard09 005

(Oops! Forgot to put these away!)

Blizzard09 007

Blizzard09 009

(View from the garage)

Blizzard09 010

I don’t know how I’m going to shovel this all out? I do have a couple guests staying and one of them helped me out last night. But I don’t know? I wish hubby was home!!! We’re going to wait to shovel until the wind dies down, hopefully!

Today was weigh in day, and I’ll have a separate post later! :)

5 comments :

  1. Mae, I have never experienced so much snow in my life....its wonderful to see how much snow fell your part of the world. Still no snow this side, not cold enough either...I cant wait for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in Cali - I have not concept of what it must be like. I bet it would be fun at first but get tiresome quickly.

    You win my giveaway Mae! Just email me your addy and I will get it sent to you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those exact same chairs! My goodness! That is a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that much snow in my life either! Yikes. I hope weigh in day goes fabulously!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...