SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh Dear

Yep, I did it again. I let my emotional eating get the best of me. It started last night with cookies when I knew hubby would be coming home. I felt good, so why not eat some good tasting food?

I don’t know how to explain today. I ate a pack of low fat animal crackers for 2 points. And later in the day I had Mike-n-Ike’s, a pack of peanuts (240 calories), chocolate covered raisins (3 points), crackers, and 2 squares of chocolate. What am I doing!? I was snacking literally all day. I just couldn’t seem to stop. Was I bored at work? Maybe…it was a pretty long day!

I know things will be looking up tomorrow. This will be my first Saturday at home for a few weeks and I’m looking forward to it. I do have to write a 10 page paper, but hey, I can get that done.

I am planning on running tomorrow as I haven’t all week. Maybe that’s why my eating has been out of control? I do not want to go back to this on a daily basis!

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about the overeating. That happens to me, too. I will overeat for no good reason other than I want to! Will that ever end??

    Have fun with the paper :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those days, well I sure do and am managing to keep my weigh constant. I also feel sooooo guilty afterwards.
    Last night I had 2 glasses of wine and put it down as 4 points, this morning I thought, *No it should be more points as its 2 points per 100ml and I had about 200ml with each glass I drank *
    frustrating...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...