SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Workout Playlist

I thought I’d share my current workout playlist:

  1. Survivor- Destiny’s child- this song plays during my 5 minute warm up and it’s a good inspiration for me. I especially like the chorus that says
    • “I’m a survivor, I’m not goin’ give up, I’m not goin’ stop, I’m goin’ work harder. I’m a survivor, I’m goin’ make it, I’m a survivor, keep on survivin’.”
  2. Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo
  3. Down- Jay Sean
  4. Halo- Beyonce
  5. I Gotta Felling- Black Eyed Peas- this song is especially motivating!
  6. Forever- Chris Brown- this is my favorite workout song right now.
  7. My Love- Justin Timberlake
  8. Poker Face- Lady GaGa
  9. Shattered- O.A.R.
  10. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
  11. Party in the U.S.A- Miley Cyrus
  12. The Climb- Miley Cyrus- This is the song that I play at my cool down walk to keep me going and motivate me. I think this song speaks to weight loss in every way. The most important part of this journey is “the climb,” of the whole process of getting there.

Of course I skip over some and go back some depending on what motivates me that day! Click on the links to hear the songs. :)

What are you favorite workout songs? What’s on your playlist right now?

1 comment :

  1. I train to aerobic music...the songs are the right beats per minute for what I'm wanting to do...when I do weights I change and then listen to Leona Lewis, Jordan Sparks, Ramon, Robbie Williams, Micheal Buble and a few others.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...