SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Weigh In Day

I got up this morning at 5 AM so I could step outside to see what it was like and decide about work. I took 3 steps and it was up to my knees. The wind is blowing like crazy and there are high drifts all over, on the roof, etc. No way am I going out in this! I have a sports car that sits low to the ground and I would surely get stuck! Why do I always feel guilty? I shouldn’t because I can’t be unsafe- you know no one else will be there!

Classes at school were canceled today and that NEVER happens- so it must be pretty bad out there if students on campus can’t walk to class!

I weighed in at 246 this morning. This is my lowest yet! I’ll be happy to see those 245’s! This was a 1.2 loss from last week, so I’m happy with that! Total loss of 42 LBS.

About 11:00 I got a little hungry, so I ate up some fruit that I had cut up last night. about 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1/4 cup blackberries, and 1/2 cup of grapes- Yum! I also warmed up another cup of coffee.

For lunch I had a grilled cheese sandwich, a cup of tomato soup and 2 cookies for dessert. It was perfect for a day like today! 9.5 points total.

From 1:00-2:00 I went outside and snowblowed and shoveled. It’s still snowing and drifting even worse than before. I looked up the AP’s for snowblowing and I earned 5 for the hour- not bad!

Blizzard09 019

We had a little fun hehe:

Blizzard09 013

I came in and had a nice big mug of diet hot cocoa! Yum! I am chilled to the bone though!

Around 3:30 I got hungry, so I ate 31 (serving size) and Trader Joe’s Roasted Gorgonzola crackers. I could definitely cut this serving size in half, but I was hungry! They’re only 3 points and so yummy!

For supper I made a lasagna. I cut up some eggplant and broccoli and chicken and made it that way. It was delicious! I also had a breadstick and green beans.

After supper I headed back out and snowblowed again for about 20 minutes. They still haven’t plowed the alley… I hope it’s done by morning or I won’t be able to go to work again unless I snowblow it myself! haha

Have a good night!

4 comments :

  1. Wow! When is it suppose to stop? My goodness that is a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!! on the loss!

    Snow shoveling is a great calorie burn, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow everywhere! At least it's pretty in a photo. ;-)

    Congrats on your weigh-in and your new lowest! That's got to be a wonderful feeling! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the loss...
    Love the snow photo's...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...