SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday

I got up this morning to ANOTHER new lowest weight! I like this! :) This weekend has been filled with some rich foods, so I’ll need to take it easy Monday and Tuesday to make sure I keep the weight off. I’m still within my points range- so SUCCESS!

For breakfast I had 1 strawberry muffin, 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of canned peaches for 5.5 points. We’re low on groceries and won’t be able to stock up this week, so I’ll be using a lot of canned fruit and veggies. We get all of this from the in-law’s, so at one point it was FRESH produce, they don’t use a lot of sugars, etc. We don’t have any chicken left in the house, so for meats it will be beef because we have a freezer full of it from the in-law’s. Sometimes eating healthy can be hard when you don’t have much money to spend on groceries- but it’s a short week with the holiday! :)

Dec20 004 

For lunch I had a very small burger on an Arnold sandwich thin with a little BBQ sauce, light Swiss cheese and low sodium bacon. DELISH! I also had a small baked potato (the in-law’s grow these too- we’re lucky to have so many organic foods!) w/ fat free sour cream. This was 10 points.

Dec20 005

For dessert I had one fudge covered Oreo for 2 points.

Dec20 006

It’s kind of a tradition for my husband and I now that we take a nap on Sunday afternoons, it’s always so nice and relaxing to get that extra sleep in. I also had a white chocolate truffle for 2 points.

Dec20 007

We got about 2 inches of snow today, so we went outside and shoveled snow. It took exactly 22 minutes. Such a good workout!

For supper I made up a wrap of 1 whole wheat tortilla, 1 cup of lettuce, deli meat, and light Swiss cheese. I had 1 cup vegetable soup and 6 Trisquits. This was a total of 8 points.

Dec20 008

For dessert I had a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points.

Dec20 009

I looked for the best deals on my books for next semester. I was able to purchase a few- savings of $84 so far!

I got hungry a little later so had 1/2 an Arnold Sandwich thin with 1 tsp PB for 1.5 points.

Dec20 010

I definitely didn’t get enough fruits and veggies in today!

Points Used: 31

No weekly points used

AP earned: 2

3 comments :

  1. Good job on your goals. You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your food today! Not having choice options for meals can get a little tricky. I should know. My BF is a butcher, so he is all about the beef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!

    And I love the Arnolds thins

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...