SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time for the Holiday to Begin!

I got to sleep in this morning, this time making it to 6:23. 23 minutes later than last time I slept in! By the end of my vacation, I’ll be waking up at 10 AM. Winking smile

I know this isn’t my WI day and my WI doesn’t count today, but I do weigh every day so that I know how my weight fluctuates. Well today, I weighed 213.6, that is .2 from my lowest weight, which I hit on December 1st, still on the old WW plan! I AM SO EXCITED! Did my body need time to adapt? I really don’t know. All I know is that I am eating more fruits/veggies and everything else is the same as it has always been. I’m hoping that I will really start losing again!

For breakfast, I had my favorite breakfast meal- Toast topped with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 5 points.

122310 003

I really was going to try to eat something different- but all I ever want in the morning is PB and banana toast and a glass of milk- what can I say. Smile

I spent the morning getting the house all cleaned. I hate leaving the house a mess when we travel. I also got everything all packed up and ready to go.

I wanted to get in a workout today. Once I got on the treadmill, I was just tired. But I walked 1/4 mile for a warm up and then ran 1 mile at 4.5 mph pace (I usually run at 4 mph comfortably) and then I walked 1/4 mile for a cool down. So a total of 1.5 miles. I can run comfortably at 4.5 mph, so maybe I should start trying to run at that pace, I just know if I want to go a longer distance that I get tired out a lot faster at 4.5 mph. I can run 3 miles at 4 mph and be able to make it through the whole way. I don’t know if I should call that “running”, jogging maybe? Or slogging. SmileI have no idea how many calories I burned because my HR monitor wasn’t working right again. But I got in a workout and I’m happy with that!

For lunch, I wanted to get in my veggies, like I talked about yesterday. So I had a salad made up of greens, alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, feta cheese, Chicken Breast, light ranch and BBQ sauce. This was SO filling, almost too much so, but only 3 points!

122310 006

I always want something crunchy with my salads, so I tried something new today. I don’t really like celery, but I thought if I added peanut butter, I probably would. So I made ants on a log for 3 points.

122310 005

The verdict. I really like peanut butter. Winking smile

I waited a while before I had a little dessert. I had 2 Peanut Butter Kiss cookies for 5 points. There’s only one left! I sent most of them to work with hubby.

122310 007

And then I felt like it would be ok to just sit down and relax a while. With no guilt. So I did! Smile I got caught up on blogs and just took it easy for a little while.

Pretty soon, it was time for me to sign in for our 3 hours of work. I wish I could have just had the entire day off! I brought 2 Cuties Clementines with me to snack on.

122310 008

And a cup of Duchess Grey tea for 0 points.

122310 009

I finally got my grades for the semester- A and an A-! I was so happy! All of my hard work paid off! Smile

I worked 2 hours and then they told me I could sign out for the day! YAY! I called hubby to find out where he was and when he would be home- and he was actually in the garage!! So we got to get traveling earlier than we thought, which was great because there was a big snow storm coming!

We stopped at Subway for supper where I had a 6” Turkey and ham sub with baked BBQ Lays and a diet Dr. Pepper for 12 points.

122310 010

We always stop at this one gas station on our way out. I got a Hazelnut coffee with hazelnut/cinnamon creamer and a chocolate chip cookie for 9 points.

122310 011

I ended up using 3 weekly points today- not bad!

We made it safely to my Mom and Dad’s house and had fun chatting away! Looking forward to a good weekend! Smile

5 comments :

  1. Ooohhhh ants on a log is a favorite of my girls. I need to learn to like celery better. Congratulations on your first loss on Points Plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body may have just needed a chance to adapt to the change! You're doing great, Alissa!

    Hey, and nothing wrong with slogging ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW......Way to go on those school marks!!! VERY VERY happy for you!!! And for your body catching up to the new W W plan!!! I hope you and your hubby have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! So glad we're blog buddies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on those good grades! Awesome! You're pictures make me so hungry! LOL Those peanut butter kisses look kind of like eyes (or boobies LOL!!) I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the grades and getting in more veggies! I like the raisins and PB, but not celery LOL!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...