SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday in Review: Girls Night Out

I don’t usually post food pictures on the weekends, but I thought it would be fun to cover my Saturday today.

We got up early this morning to find it still snowing! We guessed about 8” where we were at.

12410 007

We had breakfast at the hotel. I had a cup of oatmeal with peanut butter for 7 points. They didn’t have any fresh fruit, which was weird.

12410 001

The breakfast room was really cute!

12410 002

12410 003

Before we left, I brewed some coffee and mixed in some vanilla creamer for 2 points.

12410 009

The roads were pretty terrible, but at least we could see! The fresh fallen snow was so clean and pretty.

12410 017

We stopped at a gas station and I ate an apple and 1 oz of cheese curds for 3 points.

12410 020

We ended up eating lunch at Red Lobster because we had some gift cards. I felt like I made really good decisions. I got my nutritional information from their website and livestrong.com. I’m not sure how accurate they are, but they’ll work!

I started off with a salad with balsamic vinaigrette for 3 points.

12410 021

I limited myself to one biscuit for 4 points.

12410 022

I ordered the half salmon and 2 sides of broccoli. I can’t believe I resisted potatoes! This was 3 points, at least according to the red lobster website it is…I guess it’s probably right, but I’m not totally sure. The broccoli was definitely steamed.

12410 023

And then we hung out at the mall for a little while. I had a Mcdonald’s cone for 4 points.

12410 024

When we got to my sister’s I was feeling a little nauseous for some reason, so I had a few sips of 7 up and hubby drank the rest. It made me feel better!

12410 025

We have been planning this night for quite a while!

12410 029

First, we went to a BBQ restaurant for supper where I had pulled pork and sweet potato fries. I counted this as 13 points.

12410 031

What was left:

12410 035

My Mom and my Niece:

12410 032

My sister and me:

12410 033

The town was really cute!

12410 046

My niece spotted a candy store and had to go in. It was so cute to see how excited she was. Smile

12410 038

12410 040

12410 043

After that, we went to Starbucks where I got a nonfat Hot chocolate for 4 points.

12410 048

12410 049

My nephew got to come for girls night out. Smile

12410 050

Every year, my sister takes my niece to the Nutcracker Ballet and she invited the rest of the girls to come along. My Mom and I were able to go with. It was a lot of fun!

12410 054

12410 055

Thanks for inviting us! I had a lot of fun!

Tonight, hubby and I are staying at a hotel with my parents. I did snack on some Smart Pop Kettle Corn for 1 point. I went ahead and took off 5 more points- just in case I ate more points that what was calculated. I STILL have weekly points left over- pretty amazing!

We will head home tomorrow- but this time it’s not supposed to snow! Yay!

13 comments :

  1. The three of you ladies look so much alike! Glad you had a good time, looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. your family is so cute! and good for you for having points left over to take off, let alone takin them off in the first place.. good for you!!

    never seen the ballet, but i've heard great things about this one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your sis are so alike! Looks like a fun trip! Have a safe journey back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome trip!
    Glad you shared the pics.
    Nice how the gas stations have good selections these days.
    Be careful in that snowy mess....
    Enjoy the prettyness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun!! The snow looks beautiful!

    Cheese curds??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time. And love the pics! Be safe driving home on those roads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous, jealous, jealous! Jealous of your snow, your girls night out, and all that delicious looking food. LOL I'm so glad you had a great time. (And your niece is just adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics!! Thanks for sharing! Two of my fav things...Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits (so much like crack for me) and Starbucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had such a great time too and your pictures are slightly better than mine :) We'll have to do this again sometime. - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we also LOVE that hotel and I still can't believe you only ate one biscuit at RL! Bravo! - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun weekend :) I am jealous of your snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a nice time!!!

    I love the pictures!!

    Betta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...