SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weigh In Day

Today was as expected, I gained. Based on my weight on Tuesday, I thought I would gain more. I gained 1.6 lbs. I know the reasons that I gained weight this week. I'm not going to dwell on it. I cannot dwell on it if I'm going to move forward.

The good news is I met my goal by being back on track by Thanksgiving. I am still over 40 lbs. lost, so I'm still on my way to my next goal of 50 lbs lost! The rest of this week will be a challenge but I really want to stick to my points this Thanksgiving. Every bite that I eat will be tracked. I plan on taking walks every day. My hubby says he'll stand by me on this. Even if the weather is bad, we'll head to a mall to walk.

I did get in my second workout yesterday. I rode the bike for another 20 minutes. I have to have the bike set at the highest resistance to keep my heart rate up. So that's really good for my leg muscles!

This morning I did my run/walk. It was a tough workout this morning, but I made it through it and now I feel wonderful! I'm not coughing so much this morning, so that's a good sign!

I should be able to post while I'm at my parents house. I'm bringing my laptop. I'll try to keep you all updated on how I do. :)

2 comments :

  1. Oh dear...did you go over your points allowed..terrible how quickly one gains, as you saw in my blog how upset I was cause I went over one night!!!

    Good luck with the Thanks giving meal - we dont celebrate Thanks Giving in South Africa or here in Germany...so thankfully one less meal for me to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...