SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at my new lowest!! 246.2. That's a 3.6 loss this week! Total loss of 41.8 lbs. I guess that's what happens when you stick to your points. I had 7 weekly points left over. I'm really excited about this because it means I'm back on track and I'm no longer making up for gained weight. I wanted to be back on track by Thanksgiving, and it looks like I did it with a week to spare. Now I just need to keep it up this week again, although I probably won't have such a drastic loss next week, but I can always hope for it!

Have a great day!

9 comments :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS...you are back on track and on your way towards your goal...DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO FALL OFF THE WAGON NOW.
    Know I am checking up on you - you are not going to gain - YOU ARE NOT...
    Weight Watchers works if you stick to the formula....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Go Girl! I am so happy for you! I know you have been working really hard and it has paid off. Keep that positive momentum going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa's kiddo you are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA!!!! That's awesome, thanks for inspiring me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weight loss! Keep up the good work. We just need to put together more good then bad days.

    Thanks for your comment. You're having great success!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...