SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hungry!

I'm HUNGRY today. I was starving by the time I got off of work and couldn't wait to get to the school parking lot so I could eat my lunch! I even ate oatmeal for breakfast and had my appetite suppressing tea. What gives?

By the time I got out of school I was hungry again. So I came home and figured out a quick wrap for 3 points. It was delicious...but I'm still hungry. Trying my best to stay out of the kitchen. I guess I could switch around some of tonight's supper so I could eat something else now. I also don't want to overdo it because tomorrow is the big weigh in! My first week totally back on track, I don't want to ruin it now!

I will be so happy when this week is over. I have a big paper due on Thursday and I'm ALMOST done with that. I'm looking forward to a week off of school. I still have to go to work Monday-Wednesday. 2 full days and one half day, and no I'm not volunteering to work a full day on my normal school day. This girl has got things to do to prepare for Thanksgiving! I'm not going to worry about the 2- 10 page papers I have due in a couple of weeks...AGH! Too much at once! I just need to concentrate on what school goals are attainable now and get to work...Guess I better get back to reading! :)

Keep you fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow...! I'll try to post tomorrow morning!

5 comments :

  1. I have those days as well where all i want to do is eat eat eat...and other days I don't think about food and have points left over...today was a hard day for me, it's cold, grey and I was bored out of my skull...I went to gym but then came home, did ironing and sat in front of the computer for hours and wanted to eat - I have to try keep myself busy as this is a huge struggle with sitting here with nothing to do, winter is still coming and its going to get harder.
    I do understand your day today is what I'm trying to say to you.

    Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those ravenous days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps the hunger was caused by stress? School and the holidays can do that to you. Regardless, have an awesome weigh in tomorrow! I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might need some protein. I keep turkey meatballs and grilled chicken in the refrigerator for times like that. I will keep my fingers and toes cross for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new girl here. I'm with lyricgirl on this one. You may feel less hungry if you add some protein to your breakfast. Some people like to add whey protein powder to oatmeal to make things simple. I like to have hard boiled eggs in my frig so I don't have to fix anything in the morning. Try it for a few days. I'd love to know if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...