SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday: Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at 245.8, that’s a .2 loss. At least it’s something! I’m going to take that and run with it. Definitely want to be better this week though!

This morning I did this DVD:

Dec16 001

For breakfast I had 1 cup of oats with 1 Tbs peanut butter and 1 banana. I also had 1 cup of 100% grape juice:

Dec16 009

At work I had 3 cups of this:

Dec16 010

For a snack at work I had 2 small clementines:

Dec16 007

And also a package of animal crackers:

Dec16 011

For lunch I had tomato soup w/ too many saltines (But they make the soup!) and 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt:

Dec16 002

Dec16 005

Dec16 004

I got off of work a little bit early and headed over to the mall to try to find my sister a gift. I hate shopping this time of year. You’re all bundled up because it’s cold outside and then you get all hot and sweaty shopping. ick.  I’m not sure if I’m going to keep what I got for her or not. But on the way home I ate 1 cup of grapes:

Dec16 006

When I got home, I was still hungry so I had a cheese stick:

Dec16 012

For supper I had an omelet made up of 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 slice cheese, and 3 slices deli meat. This was a total of 5 points. I also had a waffle with sugar free syrup for 2 points.

Dec16 013

For dessert I had 3 reduced fat Oreos:

Dec16 014

I should be done for the night, but if I eat anything else I will let you know! This picture thing is really helping keep me on track again, so I’m going to do it for this whole week.

I felt like I had a good day today. I was on track. No veggies at supper time though! I got in all of my fruits, dairy, protein, and water!

Points Used: 30.5 of 31

AP earned: 1

6 comments :

  1. congrats on the .2 every ounce counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are a great way to stay accountable!

    And congrats on the loss. All those little numbers add up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love breakfast for supper...yum.

    Congrats on your loss. It all adds up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A loss is a loss, so good on you.

    I love seeing the America foods so am enjoying your photo's, we in Germany dont get any of the sugar free things like you get in America...Germans are generally very healthy people..they eat their biggest meal in the afternoon...not us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! You are doing so well. The soup looked really good. I love those kind of foods during this time of year. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soup this time of year! And congrats on the loss - every little bit adds up to a big number at the end of your journey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...