SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Review

I had a great day, but eating wise I was off track- BIG time!

I let myself eat too many sweets, without setting any boundaries. This is a HUGE mistake for me. Sweets are my weakness and there are SO many of them this time of year! I started the day off well but it went downhill after there were M&M’s sitting out on the counter and my sister came  in with cookies.

But I do know that one day of eating like that is not going to make me gain back 44 lbs, but if I continue it, I WILL. So it must stop and it must stop TODAY. I’m not saying NO sweets, but I’m saying it’s time to set boundaries.

I was able to lose weight Thanksgiving weekend.  I want to at least be able to maintain, if not LOSE, this weekend! :)

Have a very happy Holiday!!

2 comments :

  1. Don't feel alone, I too started off good and by the end of the day was eating chocolate, ice cream ( but diet ) Xmas nuts you get at the markets which are coated in sugar and 3 glasses of wine...
    I went over my points - and into my weekly extra...
    Today has been better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One (or even 2) days of overeating won't mean anything a couple of months from now. As long as you enjoyed what you ate and get back on track you'll be just fine and living life!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...