SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day Review

Nope, didn’t do well again.

What I’ve learned:

1. Sweets are a serious problem for me.

2. Bring my own fruits and veggies when away from home.

3. Have a plan.

4. I don’t need to sample EVERYTHING.

5. I’d feel a lot better if I didn’t overindulge.

6. When I feel the urge to snack mindlessly, ask everyone if they want to play a game. I’ll soon forget my boredom that made me want to snack in the first place.

7. Drink more water.

8. Don’t forget to exercise- do this first thing in the morning so it doesn’t get missed!

9. I want to get healthy because I want to be able to keep up with our kids when we have them- my niece and nephews are so energetic- if they were mine I’d be worn out!!

10. I HAVE MADE CHANGES OVER THE PAST YEAR AND I HAVE TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR THE LITTLE IMPROVEMENTS I HAVE MADE. I DID BETTER TODAY THAN I DID LAST YEAR.

Here’s to more steps in the right direction.

4 comments :

  1. Christmas day is so hard, but if you have learned more this Xmas to last Xmas then there is an improvement.
    I was very good this Xmas - went two points over my points allowed for the day...and ate NO chocolate like I did the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a lot of changes over the last year - so bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a lot of changes, and those changes will just continue to get you where you want to be! You can do this and 2010 can be the best year ever.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...