SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 13, 2009

Update for Thursday

Thursday went well. I tend to be a lot hungrier when I get home from school on Tuesday and Thursdays because I have to eat lunch at 10:30. So by 3:00, I'm starved again and have a few hours until supper. I handled it very well yesterday and had only one snack. I know I should eat fruits or veggies for my snacks, but I'm getting plenty of them at meal times anyways. I had a Fiber One toaster pastry for 3 points. Those are delicious, by the way, with a lot of fiber! That seemed to satisfy me until supper time. I think it is important that I THINK about what I am going to eat for a snack and LIMIT myself to ONE snack after school. Many times that's where I fall short. I did go over my daily points by 3.5 yesterday as I made a healthy pizza for supper and ate 2 1/2 pieces instead of the 2 I had planned. Plus, I wanted a snack later on and had a 2 point package of fruit snacks. NO GUILT. I have to stay away from guilt if I am following the plan, otherwise I get too hard on myself which causes me to feel like I'm a failure and then I fail. So I still have plenty of weekly points left, and while I want to stay away from them- they are there for a purpose! Friday's can prove difficult sometimes as I think I'm just in a good mood because it's the weekend and sometimes I let myself eat whatever- which is not a good choice and I refuse to do that today.

Like I've mentioned before: I eat when I'm happy, I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I'm stressed, I eat when I'm bored. Do you think I'm an emotional eater at all? haha Something to work on!

5 comments :

  1. Hello Mae

    Good to read you tracking and keeping to your points allowed.
    I always try stick to mine daily, the weekend I allow myself to go over but never more than 4 a day...then Monday its back to the amount allowed, I never use my activity points and have about 10 daily.

    I like you eat whenever...never need an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an emotional eater too, and still am to this day, only now I control it better. I'm glad you are keeping on track and watching your points - that's so helpful on this journey.

    I hope your good mood spills right into the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you - I want to eat all of the time! Happy, sad, tired - no emotion escapes my wanting to chow down. I am working really hard on listening to my body and making good choices. Not always easy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an overeater. I also eat when I get bored. Laziness and boredom make for a bad combination in my house. Bad, bad, bad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...