SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 16, 2015

Keeping at my Weekly Workout Goal

My last post was SUCH a debbie downer I had to post something a little more positive to make up for it!

I biked 4.4 miles in 20 minutes today, got my heart rate up and some endorphins flowing. It felt good!

That puts me at completing 2 out of 4 workouts that need to be completed by Sunday and also puts me at getting 3 workouts in over the past week. So that’s a marked 300% improvement in the workout department from last week. How’s that for positivity?

While biking, I read my baby books, which gave me some better understanding of some of baby’s recent behaviors, taught me more about infant (and adult) nutrition, and also counts towards my resolution to read one book per month.

So there’s a little more positivity in my life.

What’s something positive in your life right now?

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you were really moving on that bike! I don't think I get near that far when I do the stationary bike! Lol Great job! Hmmmm... my going to the gym regularly is really the only positive thing that comes to mind. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...