SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Converting a Mason Jar into a Water Bottle

image

image

I have a goal right now to drink at least 80 oz. of water per day. While I’m usually a big water drinker, lately I have found myself struggling to get in all of the water.

I started using a quart mason jar paired with a Ball sip & straw lid and I’m finding I’m having no trouble getting my water in.

These are really cool! The lids are available to fit a Regular Mouth mason jar  or a Wide Mouth mason jar. They’re used with the corresponding ring

The retail pack includes four BPA free lids and four straws, like the one shown below.

image

I love to fill my mason jar up with ice cold water and I sip on three of them throughout the day. I also enjoy adding lemon or grapefruit slices to my water for some extra flavor.

If you’re a Trim Healthy Mama, these are also perfect for sipping on your Good Girl Moonshine or The Shrinker!

How do you make sure you’re drinking enough water?

I was not paid for this post but I am an Amazon affiliate and if you click on the links I’ve provided in this post and purchase the product I will receive a small portion of the sale.

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...