SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 2: Level 2- Day 1/5 Complete, etc.

Whew! Got in level 2 today. It felt good to move some different muscles. I really noticed my leg/knee hurting on level 2 though. I noticed I can’t bend my knee all the way—ouch!

I’m pretty proud of myself because last week I completed 5 days of Level 1 and also went on two walks. I even went above and beyond my workout goal.

I’ve been drinking a lot of water. I always drink a lot of water but I started tracking how much I actually drink. 135 oz. yesterday, 144 oz. Saturday, and 121 oz. on Friday. It seems like I am thirsty all of the time! I took a quiz and it said that I should aim for 118 oz. of water a day, so I’m not that far off!

In baby news, she started rolling over last Wednesday and this morning she rolled across the living room! She’s learning that she can get to things that she wants to see and touch. They sure catch on fast.

She also has two teeth now. We also started feeding her solids. We’re feeding her squash this week and she really likes it but she hasn’t quite mastered the tongue movements to swallow much of it yet. It’s pretty cute!

2 comments :

  1. Keep it up! Awww, the rolling stage. I remember the first time Aubree rolled - during a nap and right off our bed. Ugh! Baby bed from then on. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, fantastic! I just wrote out my plan for exercise. I hope to be as active as you soon! Three cheers for your daughter. I can't wait to be a mom and enjoy all those wonderful stages myself. Congrats to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...