SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 17, 2014

First Weigh in on My New Plan and I am Shocked

I lost 5 lbs.! In one week…ME…the one who has such hard time losing weight.

And the awesome thing is that I am not hungry. If I am, well I can eat.

Hubby even likes the meals that I am cooking and has lost a bit of weight himself (he already lost any weight he may have needed to lose when we decided to diet together back in July…I fell off the wagon back then).

I am successfully living without coffee creamer (I know…amazing) but I have some fairly good substitutes. I’m getting used to it.

I’ve already taken my two rest days for the week…so now I have to workout today, tomorrow and Sunday to meet my goal. I can do this!

And I’m only 5 lbs. away from my 10 lb. goal!!!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome job!!!! I'm on the gaining end this week! I want to guess THM (I hope I'm allowed to guess, if not delete my comment!), but then your no coffee creamer has me thrown off a bit. Regardless, keep it up and so glad you found something that is working for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...