SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Penny Pinching Tip: Save on Groceries with Snap by Groupon

Snap by Groupon is an app that is new to me. But there are some great benefits to using it!

Probably the greatest part about this app is the ease of use. All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it. Once you hit $20 in savings, you can request a check.

The second greatest part about Snap by Groupon is that you can earn money back on purchases at ANY store. So that means I can shop at my local grocery store if I want to.

I like to take advantage of the savings on items that I already buy like fruits and veggies, milk, bread, and toothpaste.

The only downside to this app is that the quantities of the offers must be limited because eventually the items are marked as “All Gone” and if I haven’t had time to make it to the store, I miss out on the offers.

But it’s very easy to manage because there are generally less offers in a given week than there are on some of the other apps out there. Don’t forget you can earn money back on other apps at the same time. I love to double up my savings between apps.

Sign up today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...