SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 3/5 Complete

Whoohoo! Only two more days left and I will have met my weekly goal.

I am sweaty today. Whew. It feels good to have a sense of accomplishment for having completed my workout today. I also think working out is giving me more energy—yippee!

Time got away from me yesterday and I didn’t get my blog post in for the day. But I woke up with horrible hip pain and was just achy all over. I called it a rest day.

And I am glad I did so because today I feel 99% better. My hip is still achy but it seem to be chronically achy. I probably need to go to the Chiro. I have pain from my hip/butt down my thigh, into my knee and down my leg into my foot (on my left side). I’m hoping getting more activity in my days will eventually alleviate the achiness.

I previously said that I would finish week 1 and then decide what I want to do next week. I’m contemplating doing 5 days of Level 2 next week. Maybe my Level 1 buddy, April, wants to join me? Anyone else is welcome too!!

I think that having a very attainable exercise goal this week is helping me.

2 comments :

  1. Good for you! Do you think you have sciatica? I can't remember if you had an epidural or not, but I never had that issue until I had an epidural with baby #1. It wasn't horrible, but it would come up. And then after the paralysis with #4, it comes up often sometimes! Eek. Accomplishment feels great, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure I'm in!! Love the accountability! We can do this:-) I'm loving the energy I have also, definitely felt it especially today on day 4!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...