SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 27, 2014

On to Level 3

I completed Day 1/5 of the 30 Day Shred Level 3 this morning. I had to pause the workout after circuit 1 because baby woke up from her nap—but I brought her in the room with me to play while I finished the workout.

She watched me while doing my workout. She would sit there and smile while I did jumping jacks and walking push ups. I hope to be a good example to her in healthy living. I’ve got this!

Let’s not mention the fact that when she gets old enough to imitate me in her play, she will think all of the complaining and groaning is a part of working out. Winking smile

2 comments :

  1. Dieting sucks.
    It tends to lead to cravings… and hunger.
    This generally causes people to give up on their diet and gain the weight back.
    For this reason, most conventional weight loss methods have a terrible success rate. Very few people succeed in the long run.
    This is where a popular weight loss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia extract steps in.
    According to many health experts, it can reduce appetite and help you lose weight, pretty much without effort.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...