SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 5/5 Complete- Week 1 Challenge Complete

I woke up early this morning to get in the last day of my 30 Day Shred workout for the week! I feel good now that it’s over (except for this hip/knee/leg pain!).

Next week my workout buddy, April, and I are going to do 5 days of Level 2. Anyone is free to join in! The accountability helps. You can comment or shoot me an email.

And Kudos to April for finishing this week too!

Yesterday, we went on a 45 minute walk as a family. I love the fresh air and all of the colorful leaves. Baby is still loving the walks. It was funny because she’d start fussing and hubby and I were like, well we better head home…and then we’d notice her hat had slipped over her eyes and she was just letting us know she couldn’t see. Slide the hat up and all was well! lol So cute.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I find the 30 Day Shred to be quite a challenging workout- awesome job sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I remember when my girls were in their car seats or strollers, their head bands would cover their eyes. They would pitch a fit! Lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...